Dedication to helping consumers make smart insurance decisions


No One is promised a future

No comments
No One is promised a future -

Losing a child leaves a hole in your heart that can never be filled.

My daughter, Summer, was all you could want in a relaxed stepdaughter, fun and very intelligent. I was so proud of what she was doing on her own only 22. She was working full time as a waitress and going to school full-time for premed studies.

She was also pregnant with her first child, and was smart enough to realize that she needed life insurance summer and nathan to protect her family to be.

I our insurance agent, Christie, to thank for that. When Christie learned that summer was going to be a mom, she made sure to let Summer know how life insurance was, especially for a single mother.

I told Summer to hold off on getting the politics because I was worried about her make ends meet each month. But Christie was right. She understood that, although the odds were against everything that happens in the summer at a young age, you never enough, never know. So Christie has helped her to get a policy that, for only $ 12 a month would protect her new baby.

Unfortunately my daughter was hit and killed by a car while walking. His son, Nathan, was only 9 months old at the time.

The money from the summer life insurance policy allowed me to give my daughter a beautiful funeral to make it a party. There would have been no way for me to do this for herself.

The money helped me to take leave after the summer is dead so I could take care of Nathan. This money allowed me to maintain dignity while allowing me the time to cry.

He also paid for the adoption process as well. My husband and I have officially adopted Nathan in May 2013. I've put the remaining money from the policy of the summer aside for the education of Nathan. It is now 6 and prosperous!

It is still difficult for me to share this story, but I think it's very important to let other young people know that there is no promise of tomorrow, and you need to prepare for what life insurance. Please do not expect

(Editor's Note: You can watch their story here).

No comments :

Post a Comment