Dedication to helping consumers make smart insurance decisions


I am a life insurance policy

No comments
- I am a life insurance policyI received this from a page of permanent life insurance description entitled "Just a life insurance policy." The original author is unknown, but it appeared the style and wording have been written some time ago, but it is still relevant today. I wanted to share with you.

I aM a LIFE INSURANCE POLICY

I am a piece of paper, a drop of ink and a few cents premium.I promise to pay.I help people of visions, dreams, and achieve economic immortality.I education for children.I am saving.I am the property that increases in value from year year.I lend money when you need it, no questions asked.I pay the mortgage, so that the family can stay together in their own homes.I assure you people dare to live and the moral right to die.I create money where none existed before.I am the great emancipator of need.I guarantee business continuity.I retain the investment.I am the employer tangible proof that man is a good husband and father, and a woman a good wife and mother.I'm a declaration of financial independence and economic freedom.I am the difference between an old man or woman and an elderly man or lady.I give money if the illness, injury, old age or death cuts off the breadwinner's income.I'm the only thing you can buy on the installment plan that your family does not have to end up paying for.I am protected by laws that prevent creditors to assess the money I give to your loved ones.I bring dignity, peace of mind and security for your family.I provide investment capital that drives the wheels and motors hum.I guarantee the financial ability to have a happy holiday and the laughter of children -... even if the parent is not thereI am the guardian angel homeI'm the life insurance

No comments :

Post a Comment