Dedication to helping consumers make smart insurance decisions


A Push From the Heart

No comments
A Push From the Heart -

Greg Knoll and Melissa were in love college and married soon after graduation. Young and active, they were excited about the possibilities that the future and happy to be sharing the journey. While in their mid 20s, they began to make the future concrete buying a house and planning a family. They realized that this would be a good idea to talk to their insurance agent. It's a good thing they did, that life had an unexpected way for them to take.

Melissa tells its own story much better than me, so please watch.

[flv:/flash/flv/Knoll_Melissa.flv 500 281]

Every time I look at this video, I think the sadness that must have enveloped their families. It's hard not to cry. But I also think of Melissa's words and I wonder if it is a small silver lining: "I hope a young couple sees our message and pushes the heart to make a decision that will take care of their families. "I hope so, too.

No comments :

Post a Comment