Dedication to helping consumers make smart insurance decisions


I Own Life Insurance Because ...

No comments
I Own Life Insurance Because ... -
We spend a lot of time on this blog talking about the importance of life insurance, supported by expert advice. But the other day, we discovered that there is much we can learn by just listening. We asked Facebook fans LIFE to fill a simple sentence, and what they came back with is a great primer why life insurance is important to have. (What can we say that we have a large group of Facebook fans smart ?.) Here's what they said:
I have a life insurance because ...
I want to assure those I leave behind. -Anton
I love my family and I hope it will help when I left. -Tonya
Everyone dies, duhhhh. -Alisha
I protect my my student loans from parents, my retirement income and insurability later or an emergency fund. -Shane
I love my family and I have $$. -Manny
is responsible, selfless thing to do. No matter what your financial situation, you can not afford to not have life insurance. -Theresa
This is the only way I can provide for my family if I die. -Cina
I want to assure the insurability of my little son. -Caroline
It is my responsibility to make sure that my death does not become the shackle of my relatives. -Karen
It gives me peace of mind! -Chrystal
I love my family and I do not want them to suffer financially if something would happen to me. -Kimberly
This is the best investment in the world. It pays the most when you most need them. -Ricky
I want my wife to stay in our house, my children to be able to go to college and my wife to be a grandmother full-time, if desired. -Mike
We can not control the destiny, but we can control how the spell affects their families. Ed
I want my family to fight or having to throw a benefit for my expenses. -Shawn
I love and I want to protect my family. -Philip
(And we could not resist adding this "Life Happens" answer.)
Cuz the guys in this town drive like crazy. -Janice
How do you fill in the blank? I own life insurance because ________________.

No comments :

Post a Comment