Dedication to helping consumers make smart insurance decisions


What is in your wallet?

No comments
What is in your wallet? -
So there I was, hanging out at the bar dinner last Tuesday. Next to me was this guy with a flight of wine glasses. Out of curiosity, I had to ask: "What is your favorite? He gave a long look at the three glasses and said, "Pinot of Washington. It is light, smooth and silky. "We exchanged names and continued to talk for some time that we spent the night. Later, Monica, our server asked if we were finished and we both said it was time to call it a night Monica harvested our bills and we presented our respective bills
both reached for our portfolio, therefore, it occurred to me when I asked...: "Hey, Tom, what is the most important card in your wallet?" Tom looked into his wallet and pulled out a picture of his children and smiled "Tom, I get that. they are important in your life! Which card do you? "
Tom fingers through multiple credit cards and landed on his VISA card. He started shooting and then saw one." John, it is my health card. "
"Yeah, that's what I thought as well as ..."
Tom quickly adds: "Until"
I stopped and said: "... until I learned that my health insurance card paid everyone but me You see, when I had my accident waterskiing and was confined to one. hospital bed, my medical card paid the hospital and the doctors put me back together, but he has never, ever paid me my salary. that's when I learned that the most important card to have in my portfolio my card-the card paycheck protection that shows I have disability insurance. that's what I paid income when I was unable to work. "
I share this story because I think Tom's response could be the same for most people, including you. So I want to challenge you to think about what would happen if you became ill or injured and unable to work? How long would you be able to make ends meet without your paycheck? In my case, the accident left me unable to earn an income for an extended period of time. I'm in a desperate financial situation without the income that my disability insurance policy provided me. That's why you need to protect your income with disability insurance. Learn more about www.protectyourpaycheck.org.

No comments :

Post a Comment